With a past that dates back to the mid 1800s, and includes the fabled Comstock era, Carson City, Nevada and its neighbors are natural habitats for antiques and collectibles. The antique selection is broad and the finds rewarding, from vintage furniture to house wares, clothing to toys, western Americana to gas and auto memorabilia...
Abell House Antiques
China, Silver, Glass & Furniture. Open Tues-Sat., 10am-5pm.
- Address: 1114 N. Curry Street
- Phone: 775.883.5300
Antiques, Collectibles, Victorian and Country Furniture, Open 7 days, 10am-5pm.
- Address: 2242 Main Street (Next to Post Office in 1870’s house), Genoa
- Phone: 775.782.4951
Art & Antiques
Military, Ephemera, western Americana, Photos & Books. Open Wed.-Sat., 11am-5pm.
- Address: 201 West King Street, Carson City
- Phone: 775.882.4447
Brick House Antiques
Fine furniture, clock sales & repair, books, bears, lamps, buttons, glass, art deco & western items. Open Mon.-Sat., 10am-5:30pm.
- Address: 1461 Highway 395 North, Gardnerville
- Phone: 775.782.3438
10,000 sq. ft of Furniture, Victorian, Jewelry, Pottery, Arts & Crafts. Appraiser on site. Open 7 days, 10am-5:30pm.
- Address: 1423 Highway 395 North, Gardnerville
- Phone: 775.782.9117
Due Sorella (Two Sisters)
Antiques for home and garden, repurposed and new. Open Tues.-Sat., 10am-5:30pm.
- Address: 202 North Curry Street, Carson City
- Phone: 775.841.6211
Emil S. Puschmann Antiques
Glassware, Flow Blue, Pottery, Jewelry, Furniture, Gardenware and Wagons. Open Mon-Fri., 10am-5pm, Sat. 10am-4:30pm, Sun. 10am-4pm.
- Address: 10190 Highway 50 East (at Moundhouse), Carson City
- Phone: (775) 246-3211
Antique gas and auto memorabilia. Open Mon-Fri., 9am-5pm, Sat. 9am-3pm.
- Address: 5853 Carson Street, Carson City
- Phone: (775) 884-4322
Historical Nevada, Historical Photography, Mining, Native American, Dolls, Lighting, Gaming, Western Glassware. By change or by appointment.
- Address: Main Street, Genoa
- Phone: 775.782.3893
Furniture, Antiques, Jewelry & Hummels. Hours vary.
- Address: 224 South Curry Street (Entrance on 3rd St.), Carson City
- Phone: 775.885.0657
Hanifin’s Arts & Antiques
- Address: 210 N. Carson Street
- Phone: 775.882.2880
In Good Taste
Vintage furnishings including furniture, textiles, paper memorabilia, books, dolls, hats & jewelry. Open Tues.-Sat., 11am-6pm.
- Address: 107 East Telegraph Street, Carson City
- Phone: 775.841.7111
Laura Springs Ranch & Country Antiques
Vintage Clothing, Shabby Chic, Victorian, Primitives & Furniture. Open 7 days, 10am-5pm.
- Address: 1456 Foothill Road (South of Genoa)
- Phone: 775.782.2893
Vintage books perfect for casual and antique book collectors. Open Tues-Sat., 11am-5pm.
- Address: 201 W. King St., Carson City, NV 89703
- Phone: 775.883.3932
Furniture, cottage style antiques, hand crafted items from vintage materials, large collection fire dept. memorabilia, Open Mon-Sat., 10am-5pm.
- Address: 1459 Highway 395 North, Gardnerville
- Phone: 775.782.6191
Small antiques & collectibles, jewelry, glassware, porcelain. Open 7 days, 6am-Midnight.
- Address: 1427 Highway 395 North (in the Historian Inn), Gardnerville
- Phone: 775.782.1175
Fine gifts and antiques.
- Address: 602 N. Curry
- Phone: 775.841.9191
Second Hand Rose
Antiques, Collectibles & Furniture. Open 7 days a week, 9am-5pm (Summer 9am-6pm).
- Address: 10128 Highway 50 East (at Moundhouse), Carson City
- Phone: 775.883.6575
The Antique Mall
Antique furniture, glass, pottery, breweriana, farm equipment & wagons. Open 7 days, 10am-5pm.
- Address: 10104 Highway 50 East (at Moundhouse), Carson City
- Phone: (775) 246-1618
Antiques and collectibles. 4,000 Square Feet, 20 + Dealers, Open Mon.-Sat., 10am-5pm.
- Address: 1600 Esmeralda, Minden
- Phone: 775.782.2444
Military Antiques and Collectibles. WWII and earlier our specialty. Open Tues-Sat., 11am-6pm. Sun & Mon. by appointment.
- Address: 412 North Curry Street, Carson City
- Phone: 775.885.7643
White Cat Antiques
China, Glass, Pottery, Jewelry, Art, Nevada history, books, country, furniture, collectibles. Open Wed-Sat. 10am-5pm.
- Address: 512 North Curry Street (in historic Smail House), Carson City
- Phone: (775) 841-1975
Yesterday’s Antiques, Gifts & Collectibles
1800s furniture, Beatles memorabilia, large collection Indian turquoise jewelry & new gifts, Open Mon-Sat., 10am-5pm, Sun. 12-5pm.
- Address: 1402A Highway 395 North, Gardnerville
- Phone: 775.782.8656