Traveling or even exploring locally can be challenging right now. Below is a summary of all you want to know if traveling to Carson City soon. You'll find what is open, unique hours of businesses, events that are happening, and our commitment to our locals and visitors to Carson City.
WHAT IS OPEN?
CARSON CITY CARES
Here in the Visitors Center we want to ensure:
- Free hand sanitizers are available in the common area of the Visitors Center.
- Staff is committed to wearing PPE in public areas and in the common area of the Visitors Center.
- Staff must follow a six foot social distancing rule.
- At CTA board meetings, masks will be required at all times unless an individual is speaking.
Businesses in Carson City are are also taking a pledge to create safe environments for staff and customers and have done an incredible job at serving our community safely.
KEEPING YOURSELF & OTHERS SAFE
We ask all visitors to follow the same guidelines we do here in Carson City by following regulations set forth by the Nevada Health Response and the CDC, including:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available.
- Practice social distancing by staying six feet away from people who aren’t in your household.
- Wear a face mask while in indoor public spaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if you feel sick or have had contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms. If you have symptoms while traveling, please self-quarantine.