Join us Saturday or Sunday Morning April 22nd-23rd for a “Walk in Sam’s Shoes” following his path in Carson City when he lived here. This is an interactive walking tour with costumed performers including Clemens home, church and his other favorite downtown area hang-outs including but not limited to:
- Nevada State Museum – family activities / Historic Mint Tour featuring Mark Twain Medallion
- Literary readings – Comma Coffee and various locations
- Costumed Ambassadors – around town
- DBA Downtown Treasure Hunt
- Twain-era vendors marketplace and musical performances in Arlington Square
- Foreman Roberts House exhibits
Tours will take place between 10:30-12:00p. Click below to purchase tickets for Saturday and/or Sunday.