The 2023 edition of Stetina’s Paydirt will feature one official route.
While there is not an official “medium” route, those who are not feeling up to the task of tackling the last climb of the day can still take a marked “bailout” ride back to the finish, essentially completing the same distance as the inaugural edition’s medium-distance course. Those opting out of the final climb will not be eligible for awards.
The price is $185pp and includes the following:
- A supported gravel experience through the rugged Pine Nut Mountains and Eastern Sierra
- Fully stocked aid stations with mechanical support
- Family-friendly finish festival replete with games for time bonuses and prizes
- Famous grub courtesy of Mogrog, CUSTOM craft beer and wine crafted exclusively for the event
- A Fire Truck the serves beer!
- Friday Happy Hour and Silent Auction courtesy of High Fives Foundation
- Podium finishers win an actual hand-cast and embossed silver ingot
Space in Stetina’s Paydirt is extremely limited due to our commitment of providing the best experience for all who are able to attend. Setting reasonable participation limits is paramount to our ability to make sure each and every competitor has an incredible time.
Thank you for your understanding. Good luck!