All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Adults (Ages 16+) $25 – $35 + Historical Fee
- Children (Ages 2-15) $35 – $45+ Historical Fee
Infants 24 months and under ride free when sitting on parent’s lap.
Experience the magic aboard The Polar Express™. This evening train ride departs from Carson City. Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies and your own keepsake silver bell while enjoying non-stop entertainment and listening to the story of The Polar Express™. Your child will see Santa too, as he visits every car during the evening. Passengers are encouraged to wear their pajamas.
- Per the state mandate, masks are required indoors which includes our depot as well as on the train.
- $10 historical fee added to all rides. This fee helps support and maintain the V&T Railway trains and tracks.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs may be stored at the train station during the ride.
- No dogs allowed except service dogs
- We strongly recommend booking your tickets in Advance. Additional fees may apply. NO CANCELLATIONS.
Your actual tickets will be available to pick up at Will Call one hour before your scheduled departure the day of your ride.
*Bench seating with 2 passengers per bench.